for Men “Forest Shadow”
for Women “Morning Dew”
Deodorant Cream “Go Fresh
A natural alternative that effectively eliminates body odour. Gentle creamy even almost foam consistency ensures easy application without greasiness.
Deodorant removes an unpleasant body odour by preventing the bacteria from causing the smell with a slight antiperspirant effect – thanks to added zinc oxide (without nanoparticles). However, your body can still safely get rid of the waste and all the harmful substances by sweating. It does not prevent the body from doing what is natural to it.
The coconut oil and baking soda base are a bacteria-checking dynamic duo. Grains of soda bicarbonate are so tiny that they won’t cause any scratches or irritations. Mixed with the moisture-absorbing properties of the organic arrowroot and the antimicrobial properties of the essential oils, you and your pits will never be happier feeling dry and fresh throughout the day.
Herbal, fresh, camphor-like aroma with a woody balsamic undertone underlines masculinity. The product is excellent for all types of skin and especially suitable for lads. The scent starts with a lovely harmony of tea tree, thyme and a hint of lavender with a middle note of rosemary.
also suitable for sensitive skin in the armpits
a pleasant smell all-day
does not prevent the natural removal of body waste
an efficient, safe and natural barrier against unpleasant odour
does not dry the skin out
regenerates dry and sensitive skin in the underarm by hydrating it
does not stain the clothes
doesn’t leave sticky armpits
Active Ingredients in Deodorant Creams:
– Organic Arrowroot Powder – moisture-absorbing properties, removing odour
– Shea Butter – antibacterial and hydrating properties
– Coconut Oil – antibacterial and hydrating properties
– Sodium Bicarbonate – a fatty acid neutralizer responsible for the odour
– Zinc Oxide – antibacterial and hydrating properties
– Allantoin – comes from the comfrey root and got anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties
– Rosemary Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
– Thyme Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic properties
– Lavender Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties
– Tea Tree Essential Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties
How to Use the Deodorant Cream:
Ok, you know the drill: use a pea size amount for both your armpits. Send a little ‘hello’ to each one, as you rub in the cream…..In case you haven’t heard about deo creams yet, here’s a brief instruction on how to use them:
After taking a shower, take a small amount of deodorant with your finger and gently massage the fine layer into the armpits until it’s fully absorbed.
During hot summer days, you can apply thinner layers of the product several times a day.
Store this product in a dry, cool and dark place to maintain its quality.
These deodorant creams are economic. A little goes a long way, 45 ml will last you months and months and months and months.
When switching from the use of chemical alternatives to natural ones, the approximate adaptation time takes up to 2 weeks during which there may be a short-term increased body odour.
Do not combine the product with other chemical alternatives as this would reduce the effectiveness.
You can also use this product as a deodorant foot cream.
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
Deodorant Cream Weight: 45ml
The natural origin of all ingredients: 100%
NO Artificial Colours
NO Artificial Fragrances